Sunday, July 15, 2012

We the Change Foundation - Sunrise In Kenya



My grandmother asked me to pick a photo in exchange for a donation to "We the Change Foundation" she sent me recently. I had free reign.... but went back and forth on which one my grandmother would like. She made one comment - "I don't want a sunset picture because that means the day is over".... So I chose the antithesis - a sunrise, which to me represents a fresh new day full of hope and opportunity to make a difference in this world.

We the Change Foundation is changing the lives of children in Kenya every day and they need funds to expand their reach. You can purchase the photo above (just click on the image) to help this awesome organization. All proceeds will go to We the Change Foundation.

Thank you, Grandma, for the inspiration and your constant encouragement. I love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment