Friday, March 23, 2012

David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust - Elephants






I was fortunate to visit the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust this past week and just loved the measures this organization is taking to preserve and protect wildlife. If you’ve never been to Africa, let me tell you, it is breath taking. I can’t imagine losing this beauty to poaching or any other anti-preservation measures.
Please support the preservation of our world by purchasing any one of these pictures (just click on the image) or you can donate directly here  and I will send you a digital file for a desktop/screensaver as a small thank you. (Just let me know that you've done so.)
Thank you in advance for supporting this cause and helping the need of the world!


UPDATED: Additional Elephant Pictures (the first two of which are of orphans benefiting from the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust).... Look at how happy they look! :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment