Saturday, January 5, 2013

Preserving Beauty: Alliance for the Great Lakes

Today is my good friend, Lynn's birthday and in honor of her I've chosen one of Lynn's favorite causes: Alliance for the Great Lakes.

I feel so fortunate every time I see and photograph Lake Michigan. It is just so beautiful!

The Alliance for the Great Lakes' mission is "to conserve and restore the world's largest freshwater resource using policy, education and local efforts, ensuring a healthy Great Lakes and clean water for generations of people and wildlife."

You can support this great organization by purchasing the photo below. All net proceeds will go to Alliance for the Great Lakes and "will help protect these lakes and preserve their legacy of clean water for all of us for generations."

Can you imagine losing this beauty? I can't. Please help preserve it!


Lake Michigan, Chicago, IL.

No comments:

Post a Comment